Indulge in Japan’s Best Sakes at One of Singapore’s Top Izakayas.
Built on the roaring success of Sake Sake 2017 and 2018, Shukuu Izakaya’s Sake festival is back for the third year in a row! This year, guests can look forward to a BIGGER and BETTER Sake festival with Shukuu’s new extension (No. 9), situated right next to their existing venue at 8 Stanley Street!
Join us this 27 October 2019 at Shukuu Izakaya for an afternoon of exclusive Sake tasting, paired with a wide array of tantalising Japanese dishes. Gracing the event will be Makoto Hoshi-San, President and Brew Master of Brewery Hanaizumi Shuzo as well as Sato-San, Trade Expert of Fukushima Sake. Shukuu’s four in-house Sake Sommeliers will also be on-site to guide attendees through an intimate journey, exploring the traditions behind Japan’s heritage drink.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn about Sake brewing and craftsmanship directly from local Japanese experts!
Hurry now and get your tickets here at https://www.miraisakehall.sg/ and receive an EXCLUSIVE 20% Sake Discount Coupon!
What to Expect:
• A selection of over 30 specially curated Sakes available for tasting, majority of which are exclusive only to Shukuu Izakaya
• Appetising Japanese dishes and bar snacks for your snacking pleasure as you drink
• Purchase your favourite Sakes to bring home with you
• Sharing by Shukuu Izakaya’s friendly Sake sommeliers
• Special guest Japanese Brew Master Makoto Hoshi-San
• Early Bird (Limited quantities available until 30 Sep 19) – $38
• Standard – $48
• On-Site – $58
Each ticket entitles you to:
• 10 tokens (each token can be exchanged for 1 glass of Sake or 1 portion of finger food)
• Limited Edition Sake Sake 2019 Glass
• Limited Edition Sake Sake 2019 Tote Bag
• 20% off coupon (for single Sake bottle purchase)
Date: Sunday, 27 Oct 2017
Time: 1pm – 6pm
Venue: Shukuu Izakaya, 8 Stanley St, Singapore 068727
(5 minutes walk from Telok Ayer MRT station)