In the lead up to Earth Hour, Lendlease has introduced a series of exciting activities from 22 March to 22 April that encourage sustainable practices at Parkway Parade.
In commemoration of Singapore World Water Week (SWWW), Parkway Parade has collaborated with PUB for #GoBlue4SG to raise awareness about water conservation.
Shoppers dressed in blue will enjoy promotions at participating fashion, dining, wellness and beauty retailers between 22 March – 31 March 2021 including:
1. Swensen’s: 20% off Swensen’s Outrageous Sundaes
2. Estetica: Enjoy $10 off SunShield Aqua SPF50 (U.P. $86)
3. Skechers: 10% off selected blue footwear
4. Eu Yan Sang: Superior Bird’s Nest with Wild American Ginseng 6’S at $59.50 (U.P. 75.90)
5. SYOUJIN: Flash any blue item on hand or wear blue to enjoy a free trial of ‘Hydrating Ampoule Facial for 60 minutes @ $38 (U.P. $136)
6. Toast Box: Free 1 box of Toast Box 1-in-1 Kopi Sachet (worth $5.50) when purchasing a Toast Box x RIVERS Wall mug at $18.80
Parkway Parade is also supporting Singapore’s first homegrown brand of contact lenses, Two Of A Kind’s Project 2×2 in partnership with Tay Paper Recycling.
To participate in the Contact Lens Blister Recycling initiative, shoppers can drop off their used contact lens blisters in the collection boxes placed at participating Parkway Parade optical retailers such as OJO Optometrist, OWNDAYS and Paris Miki from 23 March until 22 April.